The university of Hyderabad invites application from students into various Post Graduate and Research programs. Courses offered are
- M.A. & M.Sc ( 5 year Integrated Course). Eligibility - +2 in Science,Humanities and Social Sciences
- PG Courses ( 4-6 semesters) in Sciences,Humanities,Social Sciences,performing Arts,Art History, Communication,Business, Administration in Health care and Hospital Management, Health psychology , Master of Computer Applications. Eligibility Graduation
- Adv. PG Diploma and P.G. Diploma Courses in folk culture studies, Mineral Exploration, Health Fitness and Lifestyle Management and Health communication. Eligibility Graduation
- M Tech program in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology, Computational Techniques, Integrated Cicruit Technology, Bioinformatics and Mineral Exploration. Eligibility – B.Tech
- M Phil program in humanities and social science Eligibility - Post Graduate
- Phd Program in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences Eligibility MPhil
- Integrated M.Tech./Ph.D. Materials Engineering, Nano Science and Technology and Integrated M.Sc./Ph.D. Biotechnology.
About University of Hyderabad
One of the leading Public Research universities in India, University of Hyderabad is specialized in providing postgraduate and doctoral studies. The University is ranked seventh and founded in 1974. Organized into 46 departments and 11 schools of study, the university of Hyderabad has over 400 faculty and about 5000 students.
The University is counted among the top 100 in Asia in many of its academic areas of study. These include the Basic Sciences, Applied Sciences, Medical Science, Engineering Science, the Social Sciences, the Humanities, and the Arts, Fine Arts, Media Studies and Communication, in addition to more recent efforts in areas such as Folklore Studies, Health Psychology, Dalit Studies, Women’s Studies, Neural and Cognitive Sciences.
How to apply
- The Prospectus-cum-Application Forms can be downloaded from the University website or other website at www.uohyd.ac.in
- " Filled in applications should be submitted to the University along with the Entrance Examination fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs. 300/- for each course in the case of General/OBC category and Rs. 125/- for each course in the case of SC/ST/PWD categories.
- Xerox copies of Application Forms along with the instructions to fill the application form can be obtained in person from the Academic Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, University Campus, Hyderabad free of cost to a limited extent.
- The Demand Draft towards the entrance examination fee should be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Hyderabad, on State Bank of India, Hyderabad Central University Campus Branch, Hyderabad (Code 5916) or on Andhra Bank, Nampally Branch, Hyderabad (Code 378).
- The duly filled in applications are to be submitted in person at the Academic Section or by post to the Dy. Registrar (Acad. & Exams) to the above address so as to reach him on or before 21-01-2013.
Commencement of sale of applications: 21st December 2012
Last date for the sale and submission of filled in applications: 21st January 2013
Schedule of Entrance exams: 21- 26 February 2013
Download of hall tickets: Up to 14th February 2013
Website : www.uohyd.ac.in