The Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM) invites application from the eligible candidate for admission to International Post Graduate Diploma Courses to the following specializations 2013 :
IPGDLI – International Post Graduate Diploma in Life Insurance
IPGDGI – International Post Graduate Diploma in General Insurance
IPGDRM – International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
IIRM Hyderabad Admission: Eligibility
- Graduates of any discipline including engineers from any recognized University (with a minimum of 50% marks) or any professional qualification.
- Post Graduates of any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks even if the candidates secure less than 50% in their graduation.
- Below 30 years as on 1st July, 2012.
IIRM Hyderabad Admission : About the institute
Set up jointly by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India and the State Government of Andhra Pradesh, in 2002 for promotion of International Post Graduate Diploma Courses in Insurance / Risk Management(Regular and Distance learning), IIRM is the only institute of its kind in the country. IIRM educates and prepares students to take on the challeneges of emerging markets in the context of the Insurance sector.
IIRM receives international support in its endeavor and works closely with Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), American Institute of Insurance, Society of Actuaries (USA),IRM(London),University of Suffolk(Boston),Governments and State Regulatory Authorities, Universities, International Associations and Institutes to develop its educational, training and research projects in support of emerging insurance markets.
The institute has excellent rapport with the insurance companies of the country and provides complete placement assistance to its students. The institute has enjoyed almost 100% placement since its inception.
IIRM Hyderabad Admission 2013: How To Apply
- The Institute of Insurance and Risk Management Applications can also be downloaded from the Institute’s website : www.iirmworld.org.in and sent to the Institute along with a demand draft for 300/-.
- Applications can be obtained from the Institute against payment of 300/- plus service tax at 12.36% ( 338/- ) payable by demand draft from any scheduled bank
- The demand draft payable at Hyderabad should be favouring “IIRM”.
- The last date submission of International Post Graduate Diploma Courses application form is 31st May, 2013.
IIRM Hyderabad Admission 2013: Important Dates
Last Date for submission of International Post Graduate Diploma Courses applications : 31st May, 2013.
Last Date for submission of applications with late fee of 200 + Service tax : 15th June, 2013.
Website : www.iirmworld.org