The National Law University, Delhi has invited applications for admission into B.A., L.L.B., L.L.M., Phd Program for academic year 2013-2014 commencing from August 2013.
National law University Delhi Admission :About NLU, Delhi
Established in 2008 with the initiative of the delhi High Court, the NLUD is a specialized law university offering courses at the undergraduate and post graduate level.
Apart from providing courses on law, the NLUD has 21 exclusive research centers. With international tie-ups with National university of Singapore , the university strives to make its presence felt out of country too.
National law University Delhi Admission : Eligibilty
FIVE-YEAR BA, LLB (Hons) Eligibility
- Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% of marks.
- The candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2013 can also apply.
- Age: Below 21 years as on 1 July, 2013 (23 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
Total Seats: 80 [70 seats on merit through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 seats for direct admission to Foreign Nationals on merit]. Foreign Nationals to be eligible should have 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
Reservation: 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST and 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
2years LLM Eligibility:
- LLB or an Equivalent Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
- The candidates appearing in final LL.B. examination in April/May, 2013 can also apply.
Total Seats: 20 + 5 seats for Foreign Nationals. Foreign Nationals are exempted from AILET.
Reservation: 15% for SC Candidates, 7.5% for ST Candidates, 3% for Persons with Disabilities.
PhD Courses Eligibility:
- LLM Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disability).
For detailed eligibility conditions visit University website www.nludelhi.ac.in
National Law University Delhi Admission: How To Apply
Admission to all aforementioned courses will be held on the baiss of AILET exams to be conducted at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Noida and Patna on April 28, 2013(Sunday).
- Candidates may apply along with a Demand Draft of Rs 2,500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) for General Candidates, Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PD) drawn in favour of "REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI", payable at Delhi along with copies of requisite Caste/PD Certificate.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee. For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern of Entrance Test etc.
- The students can also apply online by visiting this website : http://nludelhi.admissionhelp.com,http://www.nludelhi.ac.in
Offline Applications complete in all respects must be sent in Person or by Post, to the REGISTRAR, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI, Sector - 14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078, on or before April 5, 2013. Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained. The University will not be responsible for any postal/courier delay.
For more details, kindly visit www.nludelhi.ac.in.
Last date of Receipt of Applications : 5th April 2013
Application Form : http://nludelhi.ac.in/applicationform.htm